VAG bolted wheel bearing tool kit MK II complete with spindle and 4 extraction discs
Couldn't load pickup availability
- For dismounting of all bolted hub and wheel bearing units of VAG vehicles
- The existing sets 9169485, 9169490 and 9169495 were supplemented with 2 pull disks so that alsosmall
- Hub and wheel bearing units can be dismounted
- The milled slots of the support tube provide optimal a support on the steering knuckle
The VAG wheel bearing tool (9169490 / 9169495) can be supplemented with 5 and 6 (with or without through hole) to the complete set.
Suitable for all bolted wheel bearing sizes of VAG-cars. Can be used both mechanical and hydraulically. Also available as an upgrade kit, for our VAG wheel bearing tool II 9169585 or 9169590.
- Wheel hub can be removed without removing the drive shaft
- Drive shaft is fixed and this way not damaged when removing the hub
- No clamping screws and wishbone ball pins have to be removed, so a wheel alignment is not necessary anymore.
- Hub is pressed in place, thus the drive shaft can be easily inserted
- Including special socket to unscrew the hard to reach wheel bearing bolts
1. 9169479 Puller Pipe MK II useable on both sides (with through hole: 9169479)
2. 9169478 Support Disc Stepped with Bearing (with through hole: 9169488)
3. 9169476 Extraction Disc with Internal Thread M20x1.5 for the wheel bearing unit (with through hole: 9169486)
4. 9169477 Extraction Disc with Internal Thread M20x1.5 for the hub (with through hole: 9169487)
5. 9169482 Extraction Disc with Internal Thread M20x1.5 (with through hole: 9169492)
6. 9169471 Extraction Disc with Internal Thread M20x1.5 useable on both sides (with through hole: 9169481)
7. 61470800 Hex Nut M20x1,5
8. 61470600 Extraction Spindle M20x1.5x300