Universal glow plug kit BASIC M8x1 / M9x1 / M10x1 / M10x1.25
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Special problem solver for glow plugs
- Suitable for glow plugs with fastening thread M8x1 / M9x1 / M10x1 and M10x1.25
Known problem: When dismantling extremely seized glow plugs, the drive hexagon often tears off.
The solution: With this tool, the center contact is removed in just a few steps, a screw-on or impact centering is applied and the glow plug‘s mounting thread is drilled out in the core diameter. The thread in the cylinder head is not damaged. A pull thread is then cut in the remaining body of the glow element and pulled out of the glow plug shaft with the aid of a spindle. In a final ope-ration, the fastening thread and the bore in the cylinder head are cleaned. If necessary, the sealing seat of the glow plug can be reworked with our special reamer.
Universal tool kit for removing broken glow plugs from the cylin-der head:
1. Removing the centre electrode
2. Drilling-out the core of the glow plug thread
3. Tapping the extractor-thread in the glow plug
4. Retapping the thread in the cylinder head
5. Removing the damaged glow plug